Full stack developer
Proto.io is an industry leading prototyping platform which gives designers, entrepreneurs, and developers the power to create pixel-perfect web and mobile app prototypes that look and feel just like the real thing. All without a single line of code.
Today, more than 400,000 users from the world’s hottest startups and leading Fortune 500 companies use Proto.io to bring their prototypes to life.
Use your extensive knowledge to improve the Proto.io web app, an application used by thousands of companies daily. You will collaborate closely with Product, Design, Application Engineering, and QA to spec, build, test and deploy new features.
- You will collaborate closely with Product and Design teams to conceptualize new features.
- You will improve existing functionality and do performance optimizations.
- You will continuously build and update expertise on latest web technologies.
- Work within a great team that operates in an agile startup environment.
You fit the job if you have
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Node.js development.
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and utility libraries
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Experience with revision control systems (e.g. Git)
- Super fun to work with!
We'd be especially happy if you have
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Strong relational database skills.
- Experience with architecting or implementing APIs.
- Experience with developing for high-traffic, secure web sites.
- Experience working with Amazon AWS.
- Highly competitive salary (13th salary included)
- Medical insurance
- Learn and grow your skills at a high-tech startup
- Company retreat every year
- Unlimited Foosball, Pool and Arcade games